Full Time (Hourly + Tips) - Approximately 50-50 split working in the brewery and bartending
Roses by the Stairs Brewing is looking to add a motivated person to further the growth of our company. This candidate will work with the Head Brewer to ensure our beer is cared for and meets our rigorous standards, and the front of house team to provide customers with a friendly and enjoyable experience in the taproom.
- Support cellar and canning operations
- Clean and sanitize beer kegs.
- Transport of packaged beer to customers
- Work with Head Brewer to build out production schedule
- Coordinate the timing of cold side additions, yeast harvests/pitches, tank crashes, transfers and packaging dates with Head Brewer
- Coordinate with Head Brewer to track raw material inventory and ingredient ordering, organizing and handling
- Collaboration and creative ideation of new products
- Cleaning of FVs and Brewhouse using industry best practices
- Ensure that all beverages are prepared according to company standards
- Serves bar guests a fun and memorable experience following established company procedures to ensure that the financial transaction is correct and reflects all charges
- Follow alcohol awareness procedures for identifying age, preventing intoxications, and dealing with intoxicated guests
- Ensure a clean and well-stocked bar
- We are a small team of dedicated beer professionals – a positive attitude is a must
- 1+ years brewing experience preferred
- Close attention to detail
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to problem solve on the fly
- Self-motivated with good time management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move 55lb bags of grain and move 165lb kegs
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods, stoop, crawl, twist, turn, lift, kneel and climb ladders/stairs
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!